Friday, April 11, 2014

Remember.

I decided to change up my Bible reading plan this year and go through the Scriptures chronologically instead of picking and choosing my favorite passages to read for nights in a row.  I’m so glad I did.  For the most part, I’ve historically seen the Bible as a moral guide for my life with a few awesome stories, but I’m slowly beginning to realize that all of the Bible is actually one big story pointing to one main Character and one redemption plan.  Parts of Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy have not been exactly “riveting,” but I’ve already learned so much in my attempt to read the Bible as a whole instead of fragmenting it and skipping over some parts entirely.
Many things have stood out to me as I’ve been reading, but perhaps the most striking one is God’s repeated call to his people to remember.  Continue reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment