Monday, June 29, 2015

I have a two-year-old.

This hardly seems possible.  Just a few days ago, I feel, we were driving to Edmond to meet Piper in the hospital.  As my mom always says about toddlerhood, "The days are long, but the years are short."   I couldn't be more thankful for this spunky, stubborn, intelligent, perceptive, kind, and beautiful gift.  Piper Anna, I love you and am so blessed to get to be your momma.

Here are a few pictures from her safari birthday party.

I made these!  Took a cake decorating class and crossed one off of my list of 30 things to do before turning 30. :)


Lots of presents to open...


"Wow this new kitchen is amazing!"

"Thank you, Papa, for building my cool new kitchen."


The girl loves her daddy (and cupcakes).



Bubbles.


No comments:

Post a Comment